Gift to POLIN Museum
On September 15, 2017, a copy of the “BULLETIN OF MONITORING OF THE HISTORICAL SPACE”, dedicated to the synagogues of Belarus, was presented to the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
Architecture researchers: Tamara Matyl and Iryna Laurouskaya met chief editor of museum’s web portal Adam Dylewski.
The representative of the museum of the History of Polish Jews thanked for the gift and expressed hope for further cooperation.
Representatives of the Museum Library accepted as a gift from the Foundation European Urban Institute two copies of the bulletin.
The main entrance to the museum
Adam Dylewski. Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
Iryna Laurovskaya hands a copy of the bulletin to a museum librarian
The monument to Jan Karski(1914-2000)—a participant od Resistance movement in WW2. It stands near the Museum in Anielewicza Street